Monday, January 30, 2012

It's Snowing!

I've been waiting for it to snow for weeks. It goes in and out of the forecast and I was beginning to think that the meteorologists must just throw a chance of it in every few days, just to be sure they "predicted" it if it does happen. Yesterday we went for a bike ride around 2pm. Our adventure lasted all of five minutes because we couldn't bear the frigid wind and wet air. We were the only fools outside and my husband said he could see tiny snowflakes falling.

I checked the forecast before I went to sleep last night and snow was a 20% possibility. I didn't get my hopes up too much because it was also supposed to snow Friday night and, as usual, nothing happened except a regular cold day. 

This morning, it finally happened!



I hope eventually there will be enough snow for me to build a German snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment